The Wine development release 7.14 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More progress on syscall interface for USER32.
- Improved font fallbacks in DirectWrite.
- Some fixes for socket shutdowns.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 7.14 (total 19):
- #36711 Sid Meier's Civilization IV crashes while loading saved game (GOG.com complete, Colonization, Warlords, Beyond the Sword)('winetricks -q msxml3' is a workaround)
- #39987 Multiple applications need 'shell32.SHOpenFolderAndSelectItems' implementation to open explorer window with specified items in particular folder selected (Firefox 42.0, Windows 95 Electron app)
- #50624 Waves Central 12.0.5 fails to start: call pywintypes.error: (1336, 'AddAccesAllowedAce', 'Invalid ACL.')
- #51616 Unravel Two crashes on intro
- #52594 Rust applications using the tokio library abort with "failed to park" error
- #52673 Missing IShellItemImageFactory implementation for ShellItem.
- #52773 wine prefix is not to ready to use after running wineboot
- #52815 Adobe Digital Editions 2.0.1 hangs during install
- #53058 Incorrect socket reconnect behavior for DGRAM sockets
- #53105 Certain specific dialogue boxes are permanently fullscreen
- #53106 Icons not rendering properly in the window titlebar
- #53189 Cheat Engine crashes when opening a drop-down menu
- #53289 Unimplemented richedit ITextDocument::Undo and ITextDocument::Redo causes extraneous undo entries
- #53307 World of Tanks broken with wined3d's Vulkan renderer
- #53310 Roblox Fails With HttpSendRequest
- #53348 Can't input anything with CJK input method (fcitx).
- #53349 Sigma Data Center fails to sync with Sigma Cloud
- #53372 Total War Shogun 2 spews RtlLeaveCriticalSection() section is not acquired errors in 3D scenes.
- #53411 Wrong font is used in NtUserDrawCaptionTemp()