The Wine development release 7.13 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Gecko engine updated to version 2.47.3.
- USB driver converted to PE.
- Some theming improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 7.13 (total 16):
- #43167 Witcher 3 will not start
- #47375 Multiple applications crash on unimplemented function msvcr120.dll.?_Schedule@_StructuredTaskCollection@details@Concurrency@@QEAAXPEAV_UnrealizedChore@23@@Z (Photoshop C 2018, CLIP Studio Paint)
- #51129 Function name conflict (ldap_connect) with OpenLDAP 2.5
- #51462 SnowRunner crashes when changing settings
- #51842 include/winnt.h:403:50: error: size of unnamed array is negative
- #52391 Multiple games are missing sound effects since FAudio import (Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Skyrim Legendary Edition)
- #53104 Wireshark can't start capturing packets
- #53133 uiautomationcore:uiautomation - test_uia_prov_from_acc_properties() crashes on Windows 8
- #53157 --without-mingw builds on Mac can't unwind exceptions
- #53231 d2d1:d2d1 - test_shared_bitmap() crashes on the TestBot VMs
- #53298 Check boxes don't scale properly in Qt application with light theme
- #53309 Wizard101 launcher window takes over a minute to appear
- #53335 Crash when converting an rich text editor already containing text into a password input
- #53341 uxtheme:system depends on GetDpiForSystem() which is missing on Windows 10 1507 and earlier
- #53343 The 64-bit itss:protocol fails in Wine
- #53344 HPLOCONS (legacy TLS applications): GnuTLS priority string overrides are ignored in schan_create_session() (patch included)