The Wine development release 6.19 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- IPHlpApi, NsiProxy, WineDbg and a few other modules converted to PE.
- More HID joystick work.
- Kernel parts of GDI moved to Win32u.
- More work towards Dwarf 3/4 debug support.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 6.19 (total 22):
- #30760 Open Metronome (WAV version) crashes on exit
- #32252 Corel Painter 12 EULA next button greyed out no matter what
- #37167 IEC 61850 v2.02 example client expects 'wine_pcap_findalldevs_ex' to return adapter names in '://\Device\NPF_' format
- #37208 FreeOrion hangs when starting a quick game
- #44336 PureBasic x64 IDE crashes when launching online help ("F1" key)
- #47334 TP-Link PLC utility 2.2 crashes on startup with native 'packet.dll' (part of WinPcap)('wine_pcap_findalldevs' needs to handle empty adapter description)
- #47505 Levelhead: Fatal error when attempting to access the game's servers when logged in
- #49344 Implement kernelbase.GetModuleFileNameW using ntdll.LdrGetDllFullName
- #49433 MikuMikuMoving v1275 hangs on startup
- #50857 Darksiders Warmastered Edition crashes before starting an intro
- #51199 Mass Effect Legendary missing api-ms-win-core-psapi-l1-1-0 and api-ms-win-core-psapi-ansi-l1-1-0 function forwards
- #51504 Multiple games crash before gameplay starts/entering main menu (Control Ultimate Edition, A Plague Tale: Innocence)
- #51774 quartz:mpegsplit triggers an assertion in winegstreamer's src_seek_data()
- #51778 ws2_32:sock crashes due to a double free
- #51789 Fatal crash in gdi32 during initialization
- #51818 Reporting packet length is always 0
- #51822 Simucube 2 TrueDrive: Doesn't recognize the steering wheel device
- #51824 TrueDrive, SimHub, Fanaleds,etc.: Non smooth movement tracking with severe skipping/jumping of the steering wheel/controller axis
- #51828 Simucube 2: All applications using raw HID access to communicate with devices, stopped tracking steering axis movement
- #51831 TrueDrive: On start shows an alert that the steering wheel is turned around too close to the bump stops, while the wheel is actually aligned on top center
- #51837 Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails to play intro videos
- #51838 No splash window while creating prefix