The Wine development release 6.14 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Mono engine updated to version 6.3.0, with upstream updates.
- 32->64-bit thunks implemented in WOW64 dll.
- More preparation work for the GDI syscall interface.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 6.14 (total 30):
- #22120 CTL3D help file is mostly scrunched to the left
- #22572 Managed C++ assemblies don't work in Wine + Mono
- #25167 Multiple .NET applications crash with unimplemented System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.get_User (Eraser 6.0, Chocolatey package manager, WinAuth 3.6.x) when using Wine-Mono
- #28605 BurnPlot (VB6 app) fails to start
- #32316 Autodesk 3ds Max 9 32-bit exits silently or crashes on startup with Wine-Mono
- #41636 Multiple DirectX 11 games need ID3D11Device1::CreateDeferredContext1 implementation (WWE 2K15, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Space Engineers)
- #46014 Estlcam 11.x (.NET 4.x app) crashes on startup with Wine-Mono
- #48996 GRID Autosport hangs while loading
- #50962 reg.exe does not implement '/reg:32' and '/reg:64' command line switches
- #51126 Multiple games play truncated audio (Evil Twin in-game dialog, Fallout: New Vegas radio tracks)
- #51137 Construction Set for TES4 Oblivion missing or broken text in some places
- #51185 Windows fails to load the minimal PE image in kernel32:loader
- #51196 ntdll:om has a timing-related failure in Wine
- #51213 GZDoom Builder 2.3 r2787 fails with IdentityNotMappedException
- #51284 shell32:shellpath fails on Windows when there is more than one CD drive
- #51306 Wine-Mono doesn't show Japanese text (DllImport issue?).
- #51319 Star Citizen, WoW causes 100% CPU usage in wineserver
- #51334 Microsoft Xbox Live Developer Tool XblTestAccountGui crashes
- #51346 x264guiEx partly shows square characters when using Wine-Mono (default encoding issue with C++/CLI).
- #51410 mlang:mlang fails on the Hindi test configuration
- #51435 iostream float formatting broken since Wine 5.12-170-g1bc6f0c8
- #51439 Grand Theft Auto V fails to save progress on game exit: "Save failed. Are you sure you want to quit now?"
- #51440 Sea of Thieves hangs on loading into the game
- #51450 oleaut32:varformat fails in Wine when the currency sign follows the amount
- #51453 oleaut32:vartype and oleaut32:vartest fail on Windows 10 1909+
- #51465 EVE Online launcher crashes
- #51485 Dead Rising crashes on launch
- #51493 WXDrive.exe from WeCom failed to startup.
- #51505 MIDISelector's MIDI mapper configuration doesn't take effect
- #51506 Disabled controls are not greyed out when theming is active