The Wine development release 6.0-rc6 is now available.
Barring any last minute issue, this is expected to be the last release candidate before the final 6.0.
What's new in this release:
- Bug fixes only, we are in code freeze.
Bugs fixed in 6.0-rc6 (total 10):
- #48860 RegiStax 6: mouse does not work in open file dialog
- #49500 Wine is not displaying any windows (on a headless system)
- #49511 Kontakt (Native Instruments) runtime is broken
- #49575 Delphi applications no longer show their main window in the WM's taskbar
- #50151 World of Tanks fails to launch if LC_LANG/LC_ALL are set ja_JP
- #50153 HID doesn't work on macOS Catalina and Big Sur unless "Input Monitoring" permission is granted
- #50355 Commandos 2: Men of Courage hangs after starting
- #50437 wineserver crashes when running SteelSeries Engine client
- #50453 CDB (Part of Debugging Tools for Windows) fails resume debugging after entry point break (continue debug event: 'DBG_EXCEPTION_HANDLED' must be treated as an alias for 'DBG_CONTINUE')
- #50454 Icons have non-transparent background in HxD