The Wine development release 5.16 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for x86 AVX registers.
- Some ARM64 fixes for macOS.
- Still more restructuration of the console support.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 5.16 (total 21):
- #21150 Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio 4.x crashes when creating a new project (ieframe 'IOleObject::Advise' is a stub)
- #24320 Cisco Quick VPN Client (QVPN) v1.4.x tool 'DetectEnvStatus.exe' crashes
- #37913 Inconsistent rounding behaviour for sprintf
- #39712 AirDC++: Crash after finishing setup wizard
- #39881 d3dx9_36/tests/mesh.ok: failed on line 4145 Test text
- #44200 Quake Champions Instant Crash To Desktop (Steam)
- #46350 Armored Warfare mouse stutter
- #46994 Firefox doesn't load pages
- #47570 Builtin Split function not implemented (needed by FotoBizX Installer)
- #49400 Multiple Windows 10 applications need IsWow64Process2 to determine real OS architecture (ex: detect WOW64 on ARM64)
- #49564 Tomb Raider I (using DosBox) hangs after starting
- #49631 Wine does not fill in Vulkan device LUID property when running in Virtual Desktop
- #49648 Still Life hangs when player starts moving
- #49698 Unwinding with a PE based ntdll.dll fails in some cases
- #49712 Magic: The Gathering Arena fails to connect to server
- #49716 Toontown Corporate Clash's Windows Installer crashes inside IsWow64Process2
- #49718 ABZU broken with math functions from musl
- #49719 The Bat! v126.96.36.199: The 32bit version and the 64bit version crashed after startup
- #49728 Appear (a 4K rendering demo) crashes on unimplemented function user32.dll.SetWindowFullScreenState
- #49730 Number formatting broken with "nl_NL.UTF-8" (for msmoney)
- #49746 crash when virtual debug channel is enabled