The Wine development release 5.14 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More restructuration of the console support.
- Initial version of the Webdings font.
- Beginnings of PE conversion of the MSVCRT libraries.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 5.14 (total 26):
- #10106 Changing CursorBlinkRate in the registry has no effect
- #19040 AOL 9.0 fails to install
- #19775 Largo Winch: crash with hardware vertex shader
- #38941 DOSCenter: Text colors are missing
- #39721 Listview custom draw in report mode uses wrong background color
- #43434 StarCraft: Brood War doesn't run without setting the Windows version to 2003 or Vista
- #43949 WINEDEBUG=+relay does not work on armv7l
- #44129 Bayonetta: much slower than on Windows
- #47161 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Not show cinematics at all
- #47501 Toontown Rewritten: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0x1fea2b7 (thread 0064)
- #48555 Helm Standalone/VST plugin 32bit version has random content in window, 64bit version works OK
- #48856 Renegade Ops needs D3DX10GetImageInfoFromMemory implementation
- #48859 PassMark PerformanceTest 10 crashes during start since wine-4.11
- #49418 Wargaming.net -> Game Center -> starts with the message: Unable to connect to the content service. Please check you internet connection and try again.
- #49436 64-bit Diablo III hangs on startup since 5.11
- #49474 Chaos Legion does not work with wine quartz.
- #49487 ListView control custom draw in report view shows blank item if handler clears uItemState CDIS_SELECTED flag
- #49523 Access denied opening c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe\cmd.exe
- #49561 After update to wine-5.12 "1c" start crashed with error Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000000 in 64-bit code (0x00000000100fb266).
- #49562 Godot Engine have broken shadows and doesn't read properly settings file
- #49578 Battle.net wouldn't start
- #49581 Disk Genius needs kernel32.SetFirmwareEnvironmentVariable
- #49590 Battle.net Agent.exe hang/crash
- #49604 TES4:Oblivion hang on filter_graph.cs on Wine 5.13
- #49620 Tableau Desktop fails to install
- #49626 ntdll can be loaded multiple times into the same process