The Wine development release 5.0-rc5 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Bug fixes only, we are in code freeze.
Bugs fixed in 5.0-rc5 (total 19):
- #9609 graphical glitches running Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Demo (need better FBO stencil buffer support)
- #25728 UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold - crash at start caused by wine's built-in dsound/directmusic
- #34041 Skyrim (Steam) hangup on quit
- #34379 Splinter Cell: Blacklist voice stuttering
- #35194 Emperor: Battle for Dune does not show compressed textures
- #40720 Splinter Cell: Blacklist changing sound level has no effect
- #40721 Splinter Cell: Blacklist some voices/sounds overlap each other
- #40859 Builtin wbemprox.dll load error for multiple games (Colin McRae DiRT 2, Burnout Paradise)
- #42558 The Old City: Leviathan sound periodically has crackle effect
- #42930 Graphical glitches in "Giants Citizen Kabuto"
- #45323 Rayman Origins, UPlay: Sound effects don't work but music and ambience do
- #45396 The Evil Within: no audio in game
- #46972 Adobe DNG Converter 11.2+ runs into Call to unimplemented function api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-0.dll.GetRestrictedErrorInfo
- #47974 X Rebirth - wined3d GL_INVALID_OPERATION dimensions must be identical with current filtering modes
- #48293 Battle.net App lags when clicking UI elements
- #48357 Wine 5.0-rc2 prevents multiple apps from connecting to servers (Origin; Dungeons and Dragons Online; Lord Of the Rings Online)
- #48415 The Magic School Bus Explores The Solar System fails to install
- #48417 32-bit PE 'kernelbase.dll' has default imagebase 0x10000000 when built with llvm-mingw, preventing non-relocatable native executables from being loaded
- #48420 Warframe equipment mouse-overs no longer highlight the item