The Wine development release 4.17 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- New version of the Mono engine with upstream fixes.
- Support for DXTn compressed textures.
- Initial version of the Windows Script runtime library.
- Support for XRandR device change notifications.
- Support for generating RSA keys.
- Stubless proxies support on ARM64.
- Various bug fixes.
Bugs fixed in 4.17 (total 14):
- #24701 Vampire the Masquerade bloodlines hanging with Out of adapter memory
- #35561 Some MSYS2 commands generate a stackdump (queued user APC not executed)
- #36313 valgrind shows a possible leak in propsys/tests/propstore.c
- #39026 Wrong key mapping in virtualdub
- #39934 AppCAD graphics corruption
- #43842 Cached Authorization cause wrong username/password to be used
- #44394 Game “Civilization 4” is aborted because of unhandled exception.
- #46404 Shed installer - text overflow in browse-for-folder dialog
- #47706 ntdll: Compiler warnings regression on x86_64 [stable]
- #47736 __ASM_CFI not working on mac
- #47752 commit "winex11.drv: Wake up the display on user input." introduced severe performance issues with atomic modesetting kernel drivers
- #47766 PathAllocCanonicalize treats path segments start with dots wrong.
- #47769 Royal Quest: fails to start with LdrInitializeThunk "gaxomofy.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
- #47779 iCloud refuses to install: "Your computer is missing Media features."